Saturday 25 January 2014

interactive whiteboard


 
An introduction to using interactive whiteboards (IWBs) in the classroom, demonstrated by Gareth Davies - one of Oxford's Teacher Trainers - using Oxford tools.
 
 
 
Note “IWB”: Interactive White Board.

Interactive White Board is a big white board that used in class with a great feature which is touch and remote .Also, It links with computer and use with special software that gives you so many chances and temples .It used with this new generation of student who are really know and familiar with new technologies.  

In fact, before I came to SQU.I heard about IWB ,but my background was not that much IWB .During my first classes in ILT department ,I really know how IWB is enjoyable and useful in learning .How???There are a lot of chances to use a particular method. I mean the latest theories that appeared  in the world of Education  can be applied and test with these news technologies .That is really amazing !! Then , we as a student learned what is IWB , and how can it be worked. There are many companies provide these smart board .In my course in tech called “Course Ware”, teacher use it , and I heard how sound can be high , so student how will be in last line in class can easy hear the sound.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

In future , school will be so excellent , as we see during these period of time .I know IWB is high cost , but if we will see a great generation developed than past generation that is good , and IWB do well with our student .I would say if Ministry of Education will have smart board ,I am a hope to apply that. I will specify some or most of my lessons in IWB to my student.

see other example:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment