Saturday 25 January 2014

Story Board

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Story board is important before preparing multimedia and other production . storyboard is collections of organized graphics in form of illustration on sequence. I used story board before three semester in Multimedia course , with Flash cs6 Project .Therefore , I draw a sketch for multi forums that I include them for the project .I used  A4 paper and write and Draw what I brained storm then plan I was planning  to do. It is success in  way to cut the huge randomized of information with big projects. From my experience , it emphasize the time of working. Also, I would mention that ,there is different between story board and concept maps , because what have been seen from my collage “student friend” . I search about study about story board.

Story board Multimedia ”Adrian Mallon ,1995”

In introduction of the study focused in important of story board. Then the researcher prove examples of how story board can be important with short time product development as TV or radio new programming .The second part, show overview about story board .Also, HyperCard is a story board product for interactive design .There are some advantages of story boarding  

 

 

There will be plans in my own to tech my students these good way “story board”. Also, I am going to prepare a workshop for teacher , but the it difficult  to accept because it need skills .Also, it depend on type of learning if they like drawing or not .This time , I am not with this method or way of learning. Therefore, the will be no chance to include story board with me.

watch this video:


It apply and use also for planning to make a carton movie


















 

2 comments: